Invisalign Orthodontist In Brisbane – The Clear Alternative to Traditional Braces
* Receive a free 3D Scan with your first Invisalign Consultation *
We have two Invisalign clinics in Brisbane. Enquire about our Saturday appointments for your convenience.
Want to straighten your smile without unsightly metal braces? Invisalign may be the answer you’re looking for. These invisible braces are a great solution for wearing braces.
Invisalign use a series of clear, removable aligners that behave like clear braces to straighten crooked teeth in no time at all. Unlike traditional braces, these clear braces can be easily removed, allowing you to eat or brush your teeth.
This is the latest in orthodontic treatment. Our team use modern Invisalign 3D imaging technology to map out your treatment. We can run a simulation to show you how your teeth will look after a few months of treatment.
How the Treatment Works
The course of treatment involves changing aligners every two weeks, moving your teeth into a straighter position step-by-step, until you have a more beautiful smile. Invisalign clear braces are very popular for teen orthodontics and adult braces.
The average course of an Invisalign treatment is about a year. We ask that our patients visit us every 6 to 8 weeks for regular adjustments and to check on their progress. We’ll also provide a new set of custom-moulded clear aligners, depending on how many you need.
What Invisalign Can Do for You
Invisalign really works! The treatment is guaranteed to be:
- Practically invisible. No one will know you’re wearing them!
- Comfortable to wear. No more sharp metal brackets or wires!
- Easy to remove when you eat, brush or floss – no more stress or fuss!
Dr. Tony Weir provides some useful insights and practical multimedia information about invisalign.
Invisalign – 10 Commandments for Patients
1. When to change aligners | 2. Too little wear | 3. Keep ALL old aligners | 4. Irritations | 5. Aligners don’t fit? | 6. Aligners are loose? | 7. Attachments | 8. Length of treatment | 9. Changing to new aligners | 10. Enjoy!
Invisalign – Aligner Chewies
What are aligner chewies, and why do you need them?
Invisalign – Open Bites
Nearing the end of treatment? Why are your back teeth not touching?
Schedule an Appointment to Get Started on Your Straighter Smile Today
Make an appointment to learn more about Invisalign and see if clear braces are the right solution for you. Call or contact us online to make an appointment with one of our expert orthodontists about your choice of Invisalign braces in Brisbane.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Exclusive APAC Clinical Consultant For Invisalign
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Saturday Appointments Available