I want…straighter teeth without obvious wires and brackets
Invisible braces using aligners are a great alternative to traditional braces but for some people who have very crooked teeth, these clear braces aren’t suitable.
Thankfully, there is another alternative.
Lingual Braces are like conventional braces but the brackets and wires are attached to the back of your teeth instead of the front.
This option is considered to be the best non-visible form of fixed orthodontic treatment available.
There are various benefits of lingual braces, such as:
- Lingual Braces do not distort the contours of your lips
- They are virtually invisible in normal social situations
- You can speak face to face and people won’t be able to tell that you are wearing braces
- Lingual Braces have the same result as conventional braces in the same amount of time
- Most people are perfect candidates for Lingual Braces
Tony weir is a specialist Orthodontist in Brisbane offering a range of treatments to fix all levels of crooked teeth. Visit the experts and see which option is going to give you the best individual results.
Schedule an Appointment for Better Teeth Care Today
To learn more about our orthodontics or to make an appointment, please contact us.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Exclusive APAC Clinical Consultant For Invisalign
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Saturday Appointments Available